Chapter 2: Bloodless Tie
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We all have come across friends who create lots of wonderment. We tend to share our best and closest things in life with them. We do not really know why, but we feel it is much more better to share things with our dudes than with our significant others.

I really wonder why such a special relationship exists and the beauty of it is that it is bloodless. Your heart beats for another without any bloodless tie only in this relationship - simply friendship.

As the saying goes, one can exist without a spouse but can never live without a friend. I have a good friend and his name is Yoga. Exactly born 2 years and 4 days later then me. Typical Aries just like me with the same amount of ego, playfulness, seriousness when there is a need to, happy go lucky character, strong willed mind, a bit of fickle mindedness.  It amazes me. A replica.  There is only thing which we don't share at all. Technical work!

I got to know him on 28th Feb 2010 and the friendship is crossing miles and creating milestones.

yoga


We both were in the aviation industry, so definitely the airplanes play a symbolic part in our friendship as we are from two different geographic locations. Whenever I glance at the airside, be it Airasia or Msian Airlines, it will remind me of Yoga. Seriously, I have to thank God 10000 ++  times for this hell of a dude.

airplanes
This is a picture taken from Yoga's Dad's car. Very symbolic!

Friendship lives and rocks.
Saya Cinta Budak Giler Hansem Kawan!

Labels:








created on 20102010