Chapter 1: The secret journeys the airlines carries...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Please hit me softly on my right cheek for changing my blog umpteenth times. I could not help it when I saw the picture of the runaway, the airport but to readily change my whole blog for just this picture. The airport holds many memories for me. The airline carriers, they will speak of my heart. Every time when I gaze at the run-away, I think of someone far away. I remember how I gaze at the run away from the gate hold rooms when I was so down and out back at Terminal 1, Changi Airport. They hold too much of my secrets. They carry a secret journey to my loved ones far away. 


I am not talking about boy-girl relationships here. Its just something beyond these. It is perfectly of love essence for friends. Even the song is splendid memoir for me. It will ring throughout these blog stays alive. This blog might not seem connecting for the picture above it and for the song it is playing. But for some, it will make a wonderful composition.

This is my blog. My first post. And I first blogged on 20102010. I lived thru this day. Let the airlines carry my secret journeys to my loved ones far away.

11:08 AM Leave a comment (0)







created on 20102010